Draggin' Brawl Zzz Draggin' Brawl Zzz

I-I-I CAN DO IT, I-I JUST DON'T WANT TO
>:\
lmao, good perspective on Vegeta, especially during the cell saga.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Ego

...Is the best kind of raptor, if I do say so myself, ol' boy.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Thats...it?

Incredible artwork and sound quality, not to mention the voice sync was right on target! But so short? It wasn't even that funny...oh well. Rate this whatever, but its a review, get over it if you don't like it. Atleast I'm not flaming, its an honest opinion.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Guess what?

I love you.

Tee hee!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thank you... I think...

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Wow people are stupid.

@Skipa25: IRS collects taxes first off. Second off, there was a story on the news not too long ago of a pilot fucking setting his house on fire and driving a plane into the IRS building.

Skipa, you are an idiot and I doubt you could even do better. Also, read the damn news or get out of the house or something.

Third off, great game I lol'd

Blackjack GG Blackjack GG

Awsome

One of my favorite card games. Thanks for making this, I enjoyed it for a while.

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

I play this

When I walk into school.

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

Annoying, doesn't make sense.

But It's better than some stuff on here. It's just that the lyrics aren't catchy let alone funny at all. It doesn't remotely even make sense, how can you confuse a gun with a stove...?

The voice is annoying to a point where my ears bleed. Whatever; I know this'll get marked as useless but whatever, its a REVIEW, get over it.

DruoxtheShredder responds:

It's not a review. it's a comment. Nice try, though.

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Excellent

Loved the similarities of this song and the original. I felt a rush synchronizing with the tempo, no, not meaning you gave me a boner, but you pleased my soul. So having that said, I award you with a fat ten 10 rating including a 5.

I also enjoyed that this song was rather long, but the file size is pretty huge, only downside. But hey, I'm reviewing songs, not file size.

Box-Killa responds:

Ha, i think I really did give you "one of those"

Super Action Danger Hawks Super Action Danger Hawks

Whats the rest of the phone number?

Good job, but I see a phone number, what's the rest?!